1. Blue tiger dish by Kim Sielbeck
2. Leaf blanket by Moon Picnic
3. Pocket Porco Plush soft sculpture by Cat Rabbit
4. Floating Gardens embroidered hoop art by Katy Biele
5. Beholder charm necklace by C. Alexandria
6. Block Garden note pad by Clover
7. Shut eye ring dish by Tiny Loud Co.
Do you have a product suggestion? Submit the link here.
If you’re local to Province, Rhode Island, you’ve got to check out Rebecca Volynsky’s beautiful wheat paste murals. Part of her Cultivate, Then Bloom public art series, one is located at 46 Aborn Street and the other is at 814 Hope Street. Go visit because I’m too far away! They are up until Sunday, July 18.