One of my favorite trends lately is necklaces, brooches, and rings made from kiln-fired clay. I’ve got a few pieces now and love how essentially, these are mini sculptures you’re wearing on your fingers, around your neck, or on your favorite shirt. Some makers color their jewelry with glaze while others leave their designs bone white. What style of ceramic jewelry do you like?
1. Terrarium Back Patch By Rand Renfrow
2. Snake Knot Ring by Kaye Blegvad
3. Heart Leaf Enamel Pin by Sarah Abbott
4. Lunar Blossom Embroidery Kit by Cozyblue
5. Wall Lamp BULB by Madda
6. Banana Pillow by thing Ind.
7. Mexico Lindo Earrings by La vidriola
Illustrator Leah Goren just came out with this new book that celebrates female friendships, aptly titled Besties. Perfect timing for the gift-giving season—and especially considering the events of this past week.